This Page

has been moved to new address

Loppet and X-C Ski Information

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Loppet and X-C Ski Information

Monday, February 04, 2008

Loppet and X-C Ski Information

This is just a quickee post to say that Mt. Van Hoevenberg had fantastic skiing this evening. Since I've heard from some of you x-c racers who are interested in the Loppet, I wanted to let you know that we are supposed to get a bunch of slop weather tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night. I heard from the powers that be at the Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) that they will make a decision on weather or not, oops, whether or not to hold the race, on Wednesday. I will certainly post something here as soon as I can, but don't rely on me. Check out the MVH web info. And, of course, keep your fingers crossed for snow not rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home