This Page

has been moved to new address

Home Sweet Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Home Sweet Home

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am back in the Adirondacks after a few days in the awesome city of New York. Leaving town is always a mixed bag for me. I love New York City and most everything about being there. After a few days away from home, however, I start to feel overwhelmed. This feeling starts to fade once I clear Glens Falls or so, heading north on Route 87. Then as the car winds up through the Cascades on Route 73 towards home and the views of Algonquin and Wright Peak fill my windshield, a big sigh escapes and I know I am home.
I had planned to 'mobile blog' during this trip, but it turns out my cell provider doesn't support blogspot's mobile service. (Come on Verizon!!)
Today's photo is sunrise at the homestead. I shot the picture first thing this morning from the deck in minus 12 temps - my way to make up for being away from the writing for so long. Truth is, this brisk, fresh air is really my gift to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home