This Page

has been moved to new address

Yoga With A View or, An Exhilarating Way To Start An Adirondack Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Yoga With A View or, An Exhilarating Way To Start An Adirondack Day

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yoga With A View or, An Exhilarating Way To Start An Adirondack Day


One of my favorite things to do is yoga with an Adirondack view. I was fortunate enough to discover yoga 29 years when we lived in Boulder, Colorado. Of course.
My yoga practice has been an important part of my life since then and has endured through the considerable and natural changes as one thing I know I can count on. I know for example, flow yoga first thing in the morning is a great way to get the blood flowing, especially in the winter. Although we have some great group yoga classes with great Adirondack views on hand, my view from home isn’t all that bad. There is nothing like starting the day focused on a balance pose while looking at the view in today’s featured photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home