This Page

has been moved to new address

Ruralpolitans Make The Mainstream!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Ruralpolitans Make The Mainstream!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Ruralpolitans Make The Mainstream!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

It is difficult for me not to say, "I told you so!" The Tee Vee stars in the clip even mention telecommuting, of which I am a big fan and is the reason I am able to live in Lake Placid.
Enjoy this video and let me know if you want to know anything about free-range chickens, because I have a fair amount of experience running away from mean roosters. Or we can chat about how I can help you become a ruralpolitan, which is my specialty because I am a Lifestyle Change Agent as well as a Real Estate Agent. Feel free to visit my website to learn more about me and my expertise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember "my" chicken Reddy! Seriously, though, interesting you posted this today as I'm getting emails from my museum/history orgs discussing telecommuting for conferences as travel budgets have been cut at may places. Definitely a timely topic!

1/15/2010 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home