This Page

has been moved to new address

Forbes Chooses Lake Placid One of America's Prettiest Towns

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Forbes Chooses Lake Placid One of America's Prettiest Towns

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Forbes Chooses Lake Placid One of America's Prettiest Towns

Lake Placid has been cited as one of the prettiest towns in America in a recent edition of Forbes Traveler, an online travel magazine owned by the Forbes Corporation. I don't want to say I told you so, and I know it is entirely possible not everyone agrees with my taste, but there you go. I'll admit to being an eye-candy junkie though; each one of the twenty towns on the list is gorgeous and is on my personal bucket list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home