This Page

has been moved to new address

USA Today Features Lake Placid And Other Cool News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: USA Today Features Lake Placid And Other Cool News

Thursday, September 17, 2009

USA Today Features Lake Placid And Other Cool News

I had planned to do a quick blog post this evening with the exciting news I discovered this afternoon: my favorite trail is mowed and in great running condition. Just in time for cross-country ski training! But then I read this article published in USA Today about Lake Placid's great second home market, which I am also very psyched about and had planned that story to be tomorrow's post. Two hot scoops for the price of one tonight - ski training's great and so is Lake Placid's second home market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home