This Page

has been moved to new address

Telemark Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Telemark Tuesday

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Telemark Tuesday

In honor of the upcoming season, I have instituted a new feature on Adirondack Lifestyle: Telemark Tuesday.
Every Tuesday from now on, I will try to remember to post a photograph of snow and/or skiing.
Because my favorite place to be on skis is in the back country, I start the series with a view on the way to Avalanche Lake, in the High Peaks Region of the Adirondack Mountains.
Thanks for my Telemark Tuesday inspiration to my ski friends over at Harvey Road who do a Friday Fantasy Photo for the snow and ski obsessed. I bet they'll agree - you can never have too many pictures of snow and skiing available for gazing!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Ann M. said...

Yikes! Don't wish your life away hoping for snow. Live in the moment -- appreciate the beauty of fall. Brought to you by the "Two Months of Good Snow is Enough League."

9/14/2010 1:35 PM  
Blogger Main Line Sportsman said...

I look forward to the pix...

9/14/2010 3:41 PM  
Blogger Harvey44 said...

"Yikes! Don't wish your life away hoping for snow."

Too late for some of us. We did Friday's Fantasy Photo 14 weeks in a row over the summer and it required a few guest submissions to keep it going.

TT is on my calendar... :)

9/14/2010 10:12 PM  
Blogger Joann said...

Yikes - thanks for the advice, although, I think I've got it.
"A hike or paddle in the Adirondacks, surrounded by florescent, mind-boggling colorful trees on a background of sparkling blue sky is indeed medicine for the soul...."

9/15/2010 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home