This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adirondack Lifestyle ™: Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome to the Adirondack Lifestyle Blog


Welcome to a blog about the Adirondacks and how great it is to live here. I can virtually guarantee that at least 80% of my postings in the course of the coming year will be raving about how simply great it is to live here. The other 20% will be a little more low-key, but informative.
We'll have useful, and I hope, interesting links on Adirondack weather, sports, Adirondack real estate, residential and commercial values and businesses. We will probably also talk about how healthy it is to live here. Health and wellness are a hobby of mine, and living in the Adirondacks is a wonderful way to stay healthy.
And of course, there is the weather. Adirondack weather is key since so much fun happens outside up here. Here is my very first link, appropriately for weather. This is a link to the National Weather Service website for Adirondack weather reports and historical data. There are really cool snow depth forecast and coverage maps, vital information.
I moved to the Adirondacks twenty years ago and I love living here. I am a real estate agent and business broker with the Prudential Terry Horrocks Real Estate Agency in Lake Placid, NY. I think I am pretty lucky since it is not too hard to sell the great lifestyle we have here in the Adirondacks. I guess it is ok to post a picture of myself since, for some odd reason, everyone always wants to see what real estate people look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home